47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he deserves a start in the fa cup final
Surely Pep has to pick players who are on form and Foden is one of them. Sure its annoying the last 3 games (Chelsea, Brighton and Brentford) are like preseason friendlies (Because we already won the league).

Saying that. They were games the players could go out and enjoy without the result meaning anything.

Foden will keep playing well and he will know if he plays well. He gets picked for the starting 11.

I'd be considering him to play ahead of Bernie in the FA Cup final where I think there's less need to control possession and more need to have that added goal threat from Foden. But in the CL final I'd be playing Grealish and Bernie and looking at Foden as an attacking option for one of them later in the game.

Youngest player to win x number of Premier League titles.

13 - Giggs (39)

12 - Giggs (37)

11 - Giggs (35)

10 - Giggs (34)

9 - Giggs (33)

8 - Giggs (29)

7 - Giggs (27)

6 - Phil Neville (26)

5 - Phil Foden (22)

4 - Phil Foden (21)

3 - Phil Foden (20)

2 - Phil Foden (18)

1 - Phil Foden (17)

Of the roughly 5,000 players to play in the competition, only 10 have more winners medals than Philip Walter Foden aged 22.

Youngest player to win x number of Premier League titles.

13 - Giggs (39)

12 - Giggs (37)

11 - Giggs (35)

10 - Giggs (34)

9 - Giggs (33)

8 - Giggs (29)

7 - Giggs (27)

6 - Phil Neville (26)

5 - Phil Foden (22)

4 - Phil Foden (21)

3 - Phil Foden (20)

2 - Phil Foden (18)

1 - Phil Foden (17)

Of the roughly 5,000 players to play in the competition, only 10 have more winners medals than Philip Walter Foden aged 22.
Phil Neville the anomaly there.

Had to start in fa cup and then use Bernie in CL final, he will be so up for it I’d love another hat trick for him and Haaland by half time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.