47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
Little frustrating in a game like yesterday that he wasn’t played centrally. Let’s face it Palmer is never going to be the answer for us in that position. So seems a bit daft not giving Phil more time centrally when the opportunity is there to do so.

I would pick him weather that means I can’t play one of the following so be it Bernardo, Gundogen or Jack just my thoughts

Sadly for Phil, he's ultimately competing with De Bruyne, B. Silva and Grealish for a place in our 11. De Bruyne is the best player, alongside Gerrard, to have played in the Premier League. Bernardo Silva is absolutely world-class, the definition of it when he's on song, and Grealish is someone who allows space for the likes of Haaland and has quickly become a vital cog in the machine.

But with KDB slowing down and Bernardo probably on his way out, next season could be a huge one for Phil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.