47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Messi could you please pass the Balon d'or this way. Appreciate it

tenor.gif

Quiet tonight, but what a goal just when we needed one.

Shame he had to go off as he was beginning to get into the game, but looked OK walking after the game.

When Phil starts playing the whole team starts, he was on the fringes for the first half, but was well up for it in the second half, belter of a goal, put that shithouse Bellingham firmly in the shade

Genuine thought here...the difference between being world class...and actually wanting to be the best in the world

I ask this because, i truly believe he could go on and be the worlds best player, up their with say a Zidane.

But Phil would have to have that desire, not just a desire to be a great for City, but to be THE worlds best player

I honestly think he has the attributes to achieve this. I keep my fingers crossed he has that desire to not just settle for world class label

Phil...the world is at your feet

I don't think his performance was all that great, but his goal is why playing him on the wing is a massive disservice to his ability. He's such a big goal threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.