47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Kind of reminds me what Martin Tyler was like before he became poisoned with the sky sports red tonic ..

He was a brilliant commentator on the game ,unbiased ,great knowledge and spoke with balance and aclarity...about 35 years ago and more

I've never really heard him say much about Foden before , and maybe he is just joining the bandwagon ....but he speaks well here of our Phil
It's almost as tho Foden has forced his hand.

Well done Foden. For those who think he had a poor game, try find another away player in any competition who achieved 93/% pass accuracy ...away at Real Madrid......The Bernabau.
Slightly better than his 91% pass accuracy away at Newport County in the FA Cup on a mud bath of a pitch 5 years ago.....our Phil has always been accurate...for those with eyes to see.

Possibly as the competition is hardly fierce at the moment. Would probably depend on how we finish the season trophy wise though and the more importantly that div of an England manager playing him in a role he can excel in.
likely the only Ballon d'Or candidate who starts in the bench for his country. say's it all for me! Southgate to rags please

Possibly as the competition is hardly fierce at the moment. Would probably depend on how we finish the season trophy wise though and the more importantly that div of an England manager playing him in a role he can excel in.
I was just going to say it depends on where he plays for England.

I don’t care what Thierry Henry says, Phil has been world class since the beginning of last year.

The fact people keep saying Bellingham is world class on the back of a half season purple patch is just another indication that the vast majority of fans and pundits have no fucking clue what they are talking about.

Keep living the dream, Phil, for all of us that never got close to your heights.
What did he say?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.