47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is Southgate unable to make a decision for himself? His use of Phil for England is based on a presumption of what Pep thinks??

This is the wildest part of it for me. Sorry… is Pep managing the England team?!

What an absolutely crazy admission of complete inadequacy to be outsourcing your decisions to another manager. Imagine if I went into my work and was like “oh yeah, I’m not making that report because Dave from accounts thinks it’s better to do it at the end of the month.”

Pep is the greatest manager of our generation but he’s not a fucking god emperor that insists the England manager should acquiesce immediately to his way of thinking - subservient bollocks. More like Gareth Cuckgate.

Apparently Foden doesn't have the desire to play in central midfield. The wise musings of the waistcoat.

That's literally the opposite of what he said FFS, if you're going to get angry about it at least konw what you're getting angry about first.

This is the wildest part of it for me. Sorry… is Pep managing the England team?!

What an absolutely crazy admission of complete inadequacy to be outsourcing your decisions to another manager. Imagine if I went into my work and was like “oh yeah, I’m not making that report because Dave from accounts thinks it’s better to do it at the end of the month.”

Pep is the greatest manager of our generation but he’s not a fucking god emperor that insists the England manager should acquiesce immediately to his way of thinking - subservient bollocks. More like Gareth Cuckgate.
It’s cowardice under pressure ofvrelevant questions. It’s clear to anyone with any understanding of football what a generational talent Phil is. Southgate should be embracing that and building a team round him.

Southgate seems to have no issue dragging Foden off early in a game when it is not deserving and talks about his 'lack of ability' to play a position. He displays a clear lack of respect for Foden and he has his favourites who he treats differently.

If I was in Foden's place. I would not play for England while Southgate is manager.

I do hope Pep corrects Southgate and asks him not to make assumptions about what he thinks of City players.

That's literally the opposite of what he said FFS, if you're going to get angry about it at least konw what you're getting angry about first.
Why are you getting so pissed off. I read it again and you are right he said that Phil has a desire to play centrally. So aggressive with your replies. My point stands that Phil should be given chance to play in the centre for England.

Southgate seems to have no issue dragging Foden off early in a game when it is not deserving and talks about his 'lack of ability' to play a position. He displays a clear lack of respect for Foden and he has his favourites who he treats differently.

If I was in Foden's place. I would not play for England while Southgate is manager.

I do hope Pep corrects Southgate and asks him not to make assumptions about what he thinks of City players.
That would be excellent . I am struggling to believe that Pep told the Waistcoat Foden wasn't any good in midfield. If he came out even with a mild statement in the next press conference saying Foden is excellent in midfield. It would be very damaging to the waistcoat. And even his ardent admirers like Bluehammer may have to admit he's an idiot.

If Pep was managing them we'd actually have a trophy to talk about.

I think a lot of this probably comes from when Phil and that cnut from the rags were sent home from the England camp for breaching COVID rules.

Having said that, Southgate is holding that grudge way longer than he needs to. He's made his point, and Phil is clearly not that same young, reckless teenage knobhead that he was starting to turn into hanging round with his scally mate from the Rag's.

If anything, the Waistcoated idiot has laboured his point for far too long, to the detriment of the player and the team. He just needs to let it go, and let Phil do his talking on the pitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.