47 | Phil Foden - 2024/25

Is that for definite or rumour?

Someone told me that thyeve heard that he’s got the shits proper bad (ie. food poisoning) from an Indian restaurant or somewhere. That’s not a definite though.
He should play with his brown stained shorts. No defender would want to come close to him. He could literally run down the middle straight up to the keeper

Why are you posting this, without telling the whole story. It just make a basis for a lot of rumours. We do not need that.
Agree, why do people say things like this on here? Either tell “all” that you know or keep your trap shut is my general approach to things… It’s as bad as those “ITK” Twitter accounts.

Out at a club? Or where?
No, he was just talking to him in a shop the night before the Ipswich game.Just weird if he was ill before that game to be out and about and then still be ill this week. Could be anything personal though couldn’t it?We don’t really have a clue.

No, he was just talking to him in a shop the night before the Ipswich game.Just weird if he was ill before that game to be out and about and then still be ill this week. Could be anything personal though couldn’t it?We don’t really have a clue.
Yeah, I tend to believe that poster who said he's not ill. I wish he'd say what's going on with him, but I hope it's nothing sinister. I love Phil, but I worry more about him off of the pitch than most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.