5 academy kids in the team last night

we must have the best academy, was very good to see the youth players coming through and playing so well. Excellent work.

what we have done is on a far bigger scale than what united did in the 90s.

The academy allows us to keep investing in the 1st team. Selling on players like Trafford, Palmer, Lavia amongst others we have got fees for being in huge revenues which leaves the idiots who don’t understand how City produce such high turnovers scratching their heads. United and Liverpool could do this, they don’t seem to be able to to it and instead go crying to the Premier League trying to get ways of making money put a stop to.

I’m not sure where Red Star would be in the Prem.
They would be at the top for intimidating atmosphere. And if we take this into account when we look how these youngsters performed. Then I’m more than happy with the overall development.

They all worked hard and were great on the ball in the press.
I liked that sohosa the most. Apart from dwelling too long on the ball when he first came on. He was soon moving the ball about like John stones.

I’m not sure where Red Star would be in the Prem.
They would be at the top for intimidating atmosphere. And if we take this into account when we look how these youngsters performed. Then I’m more than happy with the overall development.

They all worked hard and were great on the ball in the press.
I liked that sohosa the most. Apart from dwelling too long on the ball when he first came on. He was soon moving the ball about like John stones.

If Red Star were in the premiership they'd have that funky fan think kicked out of them by pre/halftime/fulltime CBEEBIES type lectures over the tannoy and on the big screens.

The academy allows us to keep investing in the 1st team. Selling on players like Trafford, Palmer, Lavia amongst others we have got fees for being in huge revenues which leaves the idiots who don’t understand how City produce such high turnovers scratching their heads. United and Liverpool could do this, they don’t seem to be able to to it and instead go crying to the Premier League trying to get ways of making money put a stop to.
And not just selling them but also getting a percentage of the next sell on, like we got £11 million from the Sancho sale from dortmund to the rags

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.