5 Away on the bounce

Did Ipswich, think that was the game Bill Williams made his debut. WTF were we thinking signing him
Helped keep Stockport stay afloat with the money. Not a signing made by the coach (Machin) and the quick return. Did not adapt to the full time set up at City.

Had a good chat with him on it whilst working with him and his decorating company.

The run of five away games has been tough and we have come through undefeated , th eonly disappointment was the obvioulsy the Forest , i think we are showing signs of getting our act together ,
quite a few players showing signs of coming back to top form.
These players know the season starts in earnest around March , i just dont see them slipping up , might be the blue tinted glasses but i think we are going to kick-on and win at least two trophies , take your pick which ones.

Helped keep Stockport stay afloat with the money. Not a signing made by the coach (Machin) and the quick return. Did not adapt to the full time set up at City.

Had a good chat with him on it whilst working with him and his decorating company.
This is the truth about the Bill Williams transfer. It was only ever a short-term deal to help County with an HMRC issue.
The stick Bill gets from City fans is baffling. He made one substitute appearance at Ipswich. I wonder how many slating him actually went to Portman Road ? The pity is, he was a top class performer for County in Divisions 3 & 4.
His Manager Danny Bergara said "Bill should be playing at a higher level, but it'll never happen because he won't ignore the business and go full time".

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.