5 Extremely boring facts about yourself

1-i`ve been on concorde(at the airport viewing park)
2-my cousin was one of keegans first signings when he was manager of newcastle first time around..
3-i eat two tangerines a day..
4-i regularly block my toilet up having a poo the morning after having a chinese the night before...
5-i pay £10 a year road tax...

1. I like reading.
2. I was born the day before Maggie Thatcher walked in number 10 Downing Street
3. I like watching QI, University Challenge and Only Connect.
4. My books CD's and DVD's are in alphabetical order.
5. My best darts checkout is 164 (2 treble 19's and bullseye)

1. I wipe my earwax on my pyjamas after having a shower
2. I just bought Saints Row 2
3. I had a dream I had a shave last night and was confused when I woke up and still had my stubble...
4. American Football is my 2nd favourite sport, I will be up until 5am tonight watching it
5. I've been recording every City game, goalscorers and league position on a spreadsheet for the last 4 seasons. Yes, I'm a sad person :D

1) I was pictured in the audience watching University Challenge in 1974 in the end credits.
2) I've been in that loading bay at the Plaza Hotel where Kevin was slung out in Home Alone 2
3) On the same trip, I am in the crowd you can see in Central Park when Stuart Little is flying over it in Stuart Little 2.
4) I wrote some of the software used to build parts of Airbus wings
5) David Cameron once stopped to let me cross the road.

1) I am banned from the wigan branch of netto after i went on the 'tweenies' ride with my pants down.

2) I have played snooker every week since the age of 12

3) I have touched MC hammer

4) I am 70% xenon

5) I often make really awsome theories. Both serious and none serious. They include: (serious) a plausable explanation for 'ghosts' involving the use of paralell demensions and positive/negative energy

(non-serious) the creation of 'super-jesus'.

and that jesus was a terminator that travelled back to kill an ancestor of John Conner

1. im colour blind
2.can touch my nose with my tongue
3.dont know if im left or right handed
4.been circumcised
5.once modelled for a well known lock company(building trade mag)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.