5 home games 21/22 to be able to buy a ticket for United game !?

Are City trying to say that if you attend more games, you are first in queue for the Derby?

For example someone who has been at least the games v Southampton, Brighton, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa & Newcastle and spent £200.00 are at the front of the queue than a supporter who has just been to the derby last season - it sort of makes sense - doesn’t it?

Do you still need loyalty points?

I’m confused, does a fellow blue with 10,000 ticket points who lives in America who can’t get to every game lose out to a “brand new” supporter who has been to 5 games last season and aquired 50 ticket points?

If you have a purchase history and enough points you should be able to attend regardless of how many games last season.

When it comes to hospitality they aren’t arsed - there are always Rags in Legends hospitality

Are City trying to say that if you attend more games, you are first in queue for the Derby?

For example someone who has been at least the games v Southampton, Brighton, Crystal Palace, Aston Villa & Newcastle and spent £200.00 are at the front of the queue than a supporter who has just been to the derby last season - it sort of makes sense - doesn’t it?

Do you still need loyalty points?

I’m confused, does a fellow blue with 10,000 ticket points who lives in America who can’t get to every game lose out to a “brand new” supporter who has been to 5 games last season and aquired 50 ticket points?

If you have a purchase history and enough points you should be able to attend regardless of how many games last season.

When it comes to hospitality they aren’t arsed - there are always Rags in Legends hospitality
The reason they did that was because doing it on 50 or 100 points was open to abuse. There were away fans who'd bought cheap tickets for early round League or FA Cup games and didn't attend but got the points. This led to a large number of Liverpool fans being able to buy tickets in home areas when we played them.

But I agree it doesn't make sense to exclude someone with a few thousand points, regardless of how many games they attended in the previous season.

The reason they did that was because doing it on 50 or 100 points was open to abuse. There were away fans who'd bought cheap tickets for early round League or FA Cup games and didn't attend but got the points. This led to a large number of Liverpool fans being able to buy tickets in home areas when we played them.

But I agree it doesn't make sense to exclude someone with a few thousand points, regardless of how many games they attended in the previous season.

Nail On Head PB … sensible solution is 5 home games previous season OR greater than 1,000 points (may be with min 3 tickets from prior season) ? That should keep the dippers out of the home section.

I trust(I think) the club to get it right next season.

Nail On Head PB … sensible solution is 5 home games previous season OR greater than 1,000 points (may be with min 3 tickets from prior season) ? That should keep the dippers out of the home section.

I trust(I think) the club to get it right next season.
Wouldn’t be a fan of that tbh. My lad has been going for years, impossible to get a season ticket and it’s slow going getting to 1000 points, even though he goes to a lot of home matches and quite a few aways (no points awarded now I know)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.