#5 | John Stones - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an average defender, did a stupid joggle with the ball that almost lead to mbappe getting a goal. His clumsiness almost gifted them a goal, luckily Neymar made a mess of that situation. Anyone who thinks Stones is one of the best CBs has to be absolutely clueless in regards to what a world class defender is.

Also the heart symbol hurts your eyes "every time", really, every time? If you have a problem with the heart symbol then you have bigger problems than worrying about my opinion of John Stones. You should really consider seeing an ophthamologist or better yet a psychologist, you might have a psychological problem.
You don’t know anything about football mate. You’re welcome to your opinion but that’s an absolutely shit one. Any club in the premier league would start John Stones. He’s one of the best in Europe now.

Stones has done no wrong and has been rock solid.

He clearly deserves his place ahead of Aymeric

I think he’s the best defender in the world at playing out from the back at the moment. Him and Dias are a perfect combination.

Tbh, if Stones does make a mistake I'd much rather it be because of something silly he did in possession as opposed to an actual defensive error. Thinking long term. If that makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.