5 | John Stones - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is so good the problem is none of the other CBs can emulate this. We have no depth for this.

My only thinking for next season is if we need to give Stones rest, there is no reason Rodri cant play this role with Phillips or someone else playing the DM spot.

He is so good the problem is none of the other CBs can emulate this. We have no depth for this.

My only thinking for next season is if we need to give Stones rest, there is no reason Rodri cant play this role with Phillips or someone else playing the DM spot.
If we can sign Gvardiol, could he adapt to this role over a few seasons? He could come into midfield from LCB with Dias at RCB if Stones is injured/rested.

Turning the entire United press and strolling out of midfield and nutting a crossbar just to show them how hard he is. I love this man. I would have his babies.

If we can sign Gvardiol, could he adapt to this role over a few seasons? He could come into midfield from LCB with Dias at RCB if Stones is injured/rested.
Maybe?

Its very difficult to learn the midfield role and I dont know Gvardiol enough, but would kinda doubt it.

I think its easier to ask Rodri to do it and play a DM if we have to rest Stones.

This is why Rice is perfect, can play CDM and Stones hybrid CB/CDM role.

Reactions: JDV
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.