5 | John Stones - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
His return will take some pressure off our other defenders and to an extent Rodri.

Just got to hope he stays fit now.

A fit stones would have seen us cope without rodri and not drop 6 points, comeback just a little too late. Only semblance of control in the the midfield all game came when he entered the pitch. If waistcoat rinses him this international break I hope Pep lays into him. He can do with some gametime but doesn't need 2 90 minutes.

A fit stones would have seen us cope without rodri and not drop 6 points, comeback just a little too late. Only semblance of control in the the midfield all game came when he entered the pitch. If waistcoat rinses him this international break I hope Pep lays into him. He can do with some gametime but doesn't need 2 90 minutes.
City should refuse to release him. He’s just come back from a long absence that needs to be managed. Southgate will play him and risk further injury

Critical for us. Once we have Rodri and Johnny in the side (both fully up to speed), the other pieces will fall back in place.

Last edited:
I thought he was fine but it was a bizarre sub for me. He hasn't played in months and you put him in a position that isn't his own versus a team that's contending for the title...

Anyway, let's hope he can stay fit.

Looking forward to getting him back in the team.
On current form, he takes Ruben's place.

Let's hope he returns from International duty healthy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.