5 | John Stones - 2023/24

Yeah but that’s why the clubs and fa work together, like how Haaland has his own City physio, Mario Pafundi, who travels with him to Norway camp and keeps the routines the same.
Does Stones have his own physio? Maybe I just feel he gets injured more on or after international duty than he actually does.

The only reason the CBs are all staying happy is because Stones and Gvardiol have gotten injured.

We’ve got 5 international CBs who could walk into any team in the world. The squad can’t hold another.

Walker ain't getting younger one injury and we down to four if we play four centre backs we going to short!

Does Stones have his own physio? Maybe I just feel he gets injured more on or after international duty than he actually does.

Looking at his Transfermarkt, as far as I can see this is the second time in 70 caps / 10 years he gone off injured in an England match. The last time he came off in the 2018 World Cup group stage but was fit for the next game.

That wouldn’t include injuries picked up in training, but ironically given the reason we’re having this conversation, he’s pretty bulletproof for England.

Looking at his Transfermarkt, as far as I can see this is the second time in 70 caps / 10 years he gone off injured in an England match. The last time he came off in the 2018 World Cup group stage but was fit for the next game.

That wouldn’t include injuries picked up in training, but ironically given the reason we’re having this conversation, he’s pretty bulletproof for England.
It doesn’t incorporate the week afterwards though. As I say, it’s probably just a feeling on my part.

He may well be okay anyway. I’ve opened my adductor muscle slipping before and it hurts with certain movements, but can subside quickly.

I haven’t played professionally though!

He came off because he thought there might be a problem, he might well be fit for the Arsenal game for all you or we know, so he could well have listened to Pep and came off as a precaution, so maybe the twat is you
Hopefully, it wouldn’t be the first time or the last

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.