5 Live Adebayor

City Raider

Anyone else just listened to 5live. Caught the tailend of an interview with Barry Silkman and sure he said the real reason for the Adebayor delay was something to do with his pension, then Chelsea came in and expressed an interest but said it would be a couple of weeks before they could move. Fair play to Ade - he obviously chose us.

They then had the odds guy from William Hill on saying Terry 1/10 to stay at Chelsea.

City Raider said:
Anyone else just listened to 5live. Caught the tailend of an interview with Barry Silkman and sure he said the real reason for the Adebayor delay was something to do with his pension, then Chelsea came in and expressed an interest but said it would be a couple of weeks before they could move. Fair play to Ade - he obviously chose us.

They then had the odds guy from William Hill on saying Terry 1/10 to stay at Chelsea.

something to do with his pension??????

FFS I have heard it all now.

Yeah, a guy on £7m a year REALLY has to move because of a pension.

(not shooting the messenger mate)

To be fair Silkman talks crap, has always talked crap and will always talk crap.

I heard him go onto say how we need "a creative player as we dont have one, someone like Fabregas... Ballack or Ronaldo"

A couple of points

1. Ever heard of Stevie Ireland?

2. Ballack???

He then went on to say that Barry is a left back. I honestly cant get my breath sometimes with these people.

mad4city said:
Think he talks rubbish?
Shoulda seen him play.

It was at Plymouth that he first came to the attention of Malcolm Allison, who deemed him to be a suitable player to bolster Manchester City's midfield as they struggled in the First Division, although it was soon evident that this was a mistake and Silkman moved on to Brentford.

ramsdale4 said:
To be fair Silkman talks crap, has always talked crap and will always talk crap.

I heard him go onto say how we need "a creative player as we dont have one, someone like Fabregas... Ballack or Ronaldo"

A couple of points

1. Ever heard of Stevie Ireland?

2. Ballack???

He then went on to say that Barry is a left back. I honestly cant get my breath sometimes with these people.

Speaking of Silkman, he was banging on again the other day about the main transfer activity would not take place until City were finished with our deals. I've never quite known what this argument is based on. Are they saying that players and their agents won't move to other clubs if there's City might come in for them? Am II right in saying this? Silkman never qualifies a thing he says.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.