5 Live Adebayor

Goats left knee said:
mad4city said:
Think he talks rubbish?
Shoulda seen him play.

It was at Plymouth that he first came to the attention of Malcolm Allison, who deemed him to be a suitable player to bolster Manchester City's midfield as they struggled in the First Division, although it was soon evident that this was a mistake and Silkman moved on to Brentford.

Quoting Wiki?

Adebayor's agent (phil smith) was on talksport on monday night and he said that the reason behind the delay was that adebayor was on holiday in togo and it's dificult to get in touch with people there. The fee had been agreed before he returned to england.....
Surely he knows more about his own client than that clown silkman!!!

bunny said:
Adebayor's agent (phil smith) was on talksport on monday night and he said that the reason behind the delay was that adebayor was on holiday in togo and it's dificult to get in touch with people there. The fee had been agreed before he returned to england.....

Not sure I buy that one either.

chorleybloo123 said:
Goats left knee said:
It was at Plymouth that he first came to the attention of Malcolm Allison, who deemed him to be a suitable player to bolster Manchester City's midfield as they struggled in the First Division, although it was soon evident that this was a mistake and Silkman moved on to Brentford.

Quoting Wiki?

lol well spotted

must be gutted.

would be even funnier if u caught a rag doing it tho

The Colonel said:
bunny said:

Not sure I buy that one either.

I dont really care why it was held up he is a city player end of thread

Bilboblue said:
City Raider said:
Anyone else just listened to 5live. Caught the tailend of an interview with Barry Silkman and sure he said the real reason for the Adebayor delay was something to do with his pension, then Chelsea came in and expressed an interest but said it would be a couple of weeks before they could move. Fair play to Ade - he obviously chose us.

They then had the odds guy from William Hill on saying Terry 1/10 to stay at Chelsea.

something to do with his pension??????

FFS I have heard it all now.

Yeah, a guy on £7m a year REALLY has to move because of a pension.

(not shooting the messenger mate)

Well I hear it isn't all that great a scheme and it's certainly not as good as my pension scheme.

Silkman, I seem to remember, never wore shin pads, and always had his socks rolled down. Was meant to be the next big thing, according to Allison at the time...was bobbins though. Typical City..... now where's that John Terry thread.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.