5 points clear not eight,

BLUEMATT23 said:
CTID86 said:
Our next two games will tell us everything. We all know it's been our away form this season... win them two, and we keep the pressure on the cunts!

2 points behind going into the derby... that would make us favourites in my booooooooooooooooooook!

Without trying to be Mr Doom and Gloom where can you see them slipping up?
Villa are playing like Dogs and Everton after this and Moyes is one of Fergie's Bum Chums.
Sorry but it's too late for us

Just brought me down again. Still, I don't care... Wigan have never taken a point off them in the history of the PL. I know it was away, but take a look at their last away results against that lot!

No easy games left now. Norwich and Newcastle are the only two of ours that I feel dodgy about.

Just win our games. That's it really.

For those disregarding Everton as "a Moyes Bum chum"; they are in place to finish above Liverpool and a Europa League place. Think they'll just "roll over"?

BLUEMATT23 said:
CTID86 said:
Our next two games will tell us everything. We all know it's been our away form this season... win them two, and we keep the pressure on the cunts!

2 points behind going into the derby... that would make us favourites in my booooooooooooooooooook!

Without trying to be Mr Doom and Gloom where can you see them slipping up?
Villa are playing like Dogs and Everton after this and Moyes is one of Fergie's Bum Chums.
Sorry but it's too late for us

Well, I wouldn't like to see you try as you're doing a good job at it as it is.

Mëtal Bikër said:
For those disregarding Everton as "a Moyes Bum chum"; they are in place to finish above Liverpool and a Europa League place. Think they'll just "roll over"?

No chance of them rolling over. It will depend on the FA Cup though. If they have an eye on the final, then I can see them resting players.

If we both win our games until the derby and we beat them in that it brings it down to 2 and all that needs to happen is we beat qpr last game and sunderland either beat them or draw and our goal difference will surely be superior to win it!!! COME ON!!

Mëtal Bikër said:

Yes, Moyes would never jeopardize the chance of signing shitty rags in a couple of years to fuck up his masters title aspirations. No chance of signing Danny Welbeck in 2 years time for 3M if he fails to bend over at the swamp with anything less than half a jar of vaseline smeared between his spotty, ginger cheeks.

MCC said:
Mëtal Bikër said:

Yes, Moyes would never jeopardize the chance of signing shitty rags in a couple of years to fuck up his masters title aspirations. No chance of signing Danny Welbeck in 2 years time for 3M if he fails to bend over at the swamp with anything less than half a jar of vaseline smeared between his spotty, ginger cheeks.

funny as fuk but im affraid its true

CTID86 said:

Problem is we haven't won back to back away league games for 10 matches. that dates back to november and is half of our away games. Does that mean we are due them of its not likely to happen? I just dont know at the minute. Hopefully were due some away wins and tonight gives us the kick up the arse we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.