5 points clear not eight,

shackattack said:
moyes has never won at anfield, emirates, stamford bridge or old trafford in the premier league in 10 yrs. as an evertonian i never even bother going OT anymore for the reason that its embarassing to watch how his teams play there. at goodison i would say we would have a chance but sadly never in that shithole.

Please remind the players and Moyes in the build of that fact. Thanks, Shack.

Gelsons Dad said:
Citizen_Blue said:
CTID86 said:
Our next two games will tell us everything. We all know it's been our away form this season... win them two, and we keep the pressure on the cunts!

2 points behind going into the derby... that would make us favourites in my booooooooooooooooooook!

Problem is we haven't won back to back away league games for 10 matches. that dates back to november and is half of our away games. Does that mean we are due them of its not likely to happen? I just dont know at the minute. Hopefully were due some away wins and tonight gives us the kick up the arse we need.

we hadn't not won at home for over a year until we did. and wigan hadn't beaten the rags ever until they did. Stat's offer probability not certainty

I completely agree. We have a chance, more of a chance than we did a few hours ago. My point is not that we won't do it, more that if we are to do it then it will need us to drastically improve our away form. Can we do that? Course we can but the 'probability' still lies with utd winning the league.

Then again, we never did do things the easy way did we??

CoE82 said:
Firstly congrats on the result tonight, sadly im here to apologise as The redscum have us next and McGash has already said we can't compete with the elite, so they have an easy 3 points on sunday, i prey that our players decide to ignore our dour,negative manager and have a go, i just can't see it.

I still hope that the other teams around do help you out as it would be great as an outsider to see city wipe the smug grin of the scottish pricks face.

Anyway good luck for the run in and here's hoping come the end of the season there's light blue ribbons tied to the Premier league trophy, and the whole blue side of manchester are giving them lot the big
90.gif
you just never know blackburn won there and strange things happen
good luck

mammutly said:
shackattack said:
moyes has never won at anfield, emirates, stamford bridge or old trafford in the premier league in 10 yrs. as an evertonian i never even bother going OT anymore for the reason that its embarassing to watch how his teams play there. at goodison i would say we would have a chance but sadly never in that shithole.

Now might be the time to turn it around, mate.

You'll have most of the country on your side.

to quote kevin keegan i would love it if we beat them. and would be better to know that in some small way we helped you win the title. you never know in football, and least your chances are improving. just like our red neighbours yours are equally as annoying and to shut the pair of them up would be excellent. so best of luck till the end of the season

We are so much better at coming from a position of adversity. even when we were well clear and cruising before Chtrimbo it just didn't feel like we were really going to do it, even when rag scum at work were lying on their backs waiting to ge their tummies tickled after the 6-1, I never really felt like we could do it but now, when i saw once again just how crap they really are against any team who actually try and play footballl against them I truly believe!!!!
We will anhihilate this bunch of old lags and chancers on the 30th, the only fear is that the two prime candidates for Father jack/ Bacon face's piss stained throne happen to manage the two of the teams we are relying on to put up a fight.
Pride in Battle ~ by the way I have ben a big Balo apaologist all season but I thought we looked more together tonight ~ what do you think?

MCC said:
shackattack said:

believe you me i scream at moyes frequently and not in a good way. it's frustrating to see his formations and styles of play. am not deluded and know our limitations but its sickening to see the likes of blackburn go OT and win and we just roll over.

shackattack said:
MCC said:
shackattack said:

believe you me i scream at moyes frequently and not in a good way. it's frustrating to see his formations and styles of play. am not deluded and know our limitations but its sickening to see the likes of blackburn go OT and win and we just roll over.

Someone on here was advocating Moyes as our next manager..............

stony said:
shackattack said:
MCC said:

Someone on here was advocating Moyes as our next manager..............
it wasn't me honest !! moyes is tactically devoid and i think he would be sacked within a season at any of the top prem clubs. i would not wish him on you. as an outsider looking in i think you have had a good season and some of your football has been a joy to watch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.