5 reasons why City won't win the EPL - goal.com article

AdamoTheGreat

someone is very very bitter...haha....

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/england/2011/10/28/2727724/manchester-city-may-have-scored-six-against-united-but-you" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/85/engla ... ed-but-you</a>

what i don't get is for most of the reasons he gave, it will be exactly the same for every other club. most will get injuries and have poor runs in form, but we have the best squad to deal with it.

shit article.

''Shane Evans is an editor for Goal.com USA.''

Enough said.

By the way; ''it''? He may well be grammatically correct, but I have rarely heard a club referred to as ''it''. More usually ''them'' or ''they''.

and in case he hasn't fucking realized, we are doing fine without that twat tevez. how can a a squad filled in depth with such talent rely on one over weight player to win a title.

jimharri said:
''Shane Evans is an editor for Goal.com USA.''

Enough said.

By the way; ''it''? He may well be grammatically correct, but I have rarely heard a club referred to as ''it''. More usually ''them'' or ''they''.

I hate American English so much.

"City won't be lifting the EPL trophy at season's end."

A bold statement, someone thinks very highly of their own opinion...yes it is just that an opinion. If it is not, as Mr Shane Evans would you care to send me the next lotto numbers, cheers.

Also fucking lol, after reading it besides us "needing Tevez" which has been proved bullshit, his reasons we will lose it are the same for all top teams. Seriously you could put them next to the rags and Chelsea and they would be just as relevant.

I have read some guff in my time but this is right up there with the most lol inducing bollocks ever written.

FAO: Shane Evans

I would be mad if what you wrote didn't appear to come from a 6yo utd fan. I can almost tell your a slightly overweight character with hands so clamy that people slip of to the toilet to wash their hands after meeting you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.