5 signings you would like City to get

Re: 5 signings u would like city to get

Shooter 83... i bet that you have been posting about transfers solid for the past couple of months.... got a bit bored... little bit tired of waiting for Jan like the rest of us.... then decided to jump on anyone that posted something you dont like. YOU ARE NO BETTER OR NO WORSE THAN ANYBODY ELSE THAT POSTS ON HERE. so bite your tongue and stick it out till Jan... u can do it!!!

Shooter 83 said:
bizzbo said:
a lot of hard work goes into maintaining this site. that means someone's time. it's also true that the bandwidth used costs money. that means that posting duplicate topics costs the admins time and money, which is why it's regarded as bad form. the guy in charge registered his displeasure with topics exactly like this one recently, and made changes to the site format in order to deal with the problem, which is why you are getting short shrift from every one else. no offence meant, just hoping to bring you up to speed.

Read and learn 2para.

its a bit like going to a bar and ordering a round but neglecting to mention the fact that you want two Guinness until after all the other drinks have been sorted - it's poor form

BUT if the bar staff tell you to fuck off cos you should place the Guinness at the start of your order, then they are exhibiting equally poor form by being uptight bell ends who are bang out of order for chastising you on your night out.

sort of.

Just got in from School 2para?

Check my posts on my profile. I posted once and once only because there was a clamp down yesterday becuse Ric and the mod's are getting sick of people like the guy who started this thread, Multipull post's on the same subject, all I put was 'Just before you start a thread have a look first as this as just been done. Whats wrong with that you muppet.

EXACTLY you fool!!!!!!!!! Ric and the mod's!!!!! you don't need to act on their behalf as i'm sure they are more than capable! keep your nose out "muppet"!

2parablue said:
EXACTLY you fool!!!!!!!!! Ric and the mod's!!!!! you don't need to act on their behalf as i'm sure they are more than capable! keep your nose out "muppet"!

Para shutup you prick, theres about 3 topics about this already.

who rattled your cage robinjo? and whats with the prick?? grow up.

2parablue said:
who rattled your cage robinjo? and whats with the prick?? grow up.

Trying to get yourself noticed are we?

By whom???

I'm merely defending those who are pounced upon by people that are not in a position to do so.

2parablue said:
By whom???

I'm merely defending those who are pounced upon by people that are not in a position to do so.

All that was said is there is already a topic about this...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.