5 signings you would like City to get

Re: 5 signings u would like city to get

Read and learn Kid.

a lot of hard work goes into maintaining this site. that means someone's time. it's also true that the bandwidth used costs money. that means that posting duplicate topics costs the admins time and money, which is why it's regarded as bad form. the guy in charge registered his displeasure with topics exactly like this one recently, and made changes to the site format in order to deal with the problem, which is why you are getting short shrift from every one else. no offence meant, just hoping to bring you up to speed.

Actually DUCADO said... "mod's get rid of this idiot"

thats when i decided to have a word.

Forum's and message boards don't need to be clicky, so chill out and have a bit of patience with people.

1.618034 said:
Is this the right forum for an argument...?

Every forum is the right forum for an argument, as long as the arguement is about using the correct forum for your arguements. If the arguement is about anything other than correct posting of arguements, then it has to be placed in the correct forum. Got it? ;-)

haha good point!!! I think Ric should knock up a bitching forum!

oh wait, he already has made a few! ;-)

SHOOTER 83... i read it the first time it was posted.

My point was to those who are quick to pounce and to call for banns when they are in no position to do so.

I fully understand that it costs money, time and effort to keep this facility going which i am grateful for.

So read it yourself.... think about the point I'm trying to make and stop getting above your stations.
Have a bit of patience with people and lighten up a bit.

Fuckit I'm on parablues side, we will meet anyone who disagrees behind the bike sheds at 3.30 tomorrow after school.

bizzbo said:
pffft siding with the squadie in a punch up, how brave of you :p

Punch up!! I'm just going to stand behind him (not in a gay way) looking menacing then get the acclaim once we are victorious. When somebody is down on the floor though I may get a sneaky kick in just to be hard.

Goaters said:
Fuckit I'm on parablues side, we will meet anyone who disagrees behind the bike sheds at 3.30 tomorrow after school.

That sounds gay

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.