5 trophies in our lifetime.

dippers already banging on about how they won 5 trophies in a calendar year:

League Cup, FA Cup, UEFA Cup, Community Shield and the UEFA Super Cup (2001).

I applaud their achievement but, I'm sure that doesn't trump our 5 trophy haul:

Premier League, FA Cup, Champions League, UEFA Super Cup and World Club Cup.
To be fair to the dippers, they have won the best accolades in the history of football...

• Merseyside's best trophy parade 2022

and not forgetting the big one...

• Premier League best ever runners up in the istree of the competition 18/19 (97 points)

To be fair to the dippers, they have won the best accolades in the history of football...

• Premier League best ever runners up in the istree of the competition 18/19 (97 points)

Oh come on its Christmas time be nice you forgot the trophy for the most missiles thrown at a team bus in 10 minutes.

tbf they were fucking brilliant runners up. It’s just we were better.

Back in the mid-late 1990s, I'd have done time if it meant us winning one more trophy during my remaining time on this god forsaken planet. Losing to the likes of Wycombe, York, MK Dons and Stockport; it was a grim time to be a Citeh fan. This is an astonishing era we're living through at the moment; 19 trophies (not counting the community shield) in thirteen and a half seasons. Enjoy it folks; it's unlikely to go on indefinitely.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.