5 trophies in our lifetime.

My brother in law has come over from Australia for the month at the game yesterday I said to him during the game I hope you know how lucky you are to see this we will never see it again having not seen city for 30 years he has been totally blown away by everything about the city of today of course he's followed city from Australia watches all the games but you don't get the true picture unless you watch this team live, he's going home Wednesday a very happy blue.

I can't believe I've actually lived through watching all this unfold!
Especially after coming out of Maine Road after getting beat off Bury and telling my dad I didn't want to go anymore!!!
Dreamland.
Do you remember the protest outside of the ground after the game.... memories.... CTID....

Great to see 3 of the 5 in Starbeck tonight! Well done to the OSC for sorting!
Bloody hell they get about, were at Wythenshawe Town on Monday night with the Baguley & Brooklands SC. Alex Williams was the Club representative very nice man. The other two trophies were supposedly in Abu Dhabi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.