#50 | Eric García - 2020/21 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who saw him against Brighton knows he is overrated
Can’t wait to see Barca next year with their worst defence of all time
Also would love to see England play Spain in euros
Any Spanish international manager or 9 x league, 3 x CL winning manager would be intelligent enough to rate him on a broader basis than the experts here.

Eric didnt play enough matches to say he will be very good.

In fact if Guardiola doesnt use Eric is because Rubén or Stones are better.

Money box in Barcelona is empty. Thats why Barça mass media are pressing with the idea Eric is the new Piqué or Agüero and Depay are the solution: because they are free.

But all of that is a LIE.

And yes, Luis Enrique hates Real Madrid. When he played VS Real Madrid with Barça shirt he became in a pitbull with bloodshot eyes, protruding veins in their skin and Jack Nicholson's face in The Shining. He scored them lot of goals wearing Barça shirt.

I dont know what Real Madrid did with them. So I would say just refuse them.

Money box in Barcelona is empty. Thats why Barça mass media are pressing with the idea Eric is the new Piqué or Agüero and Depay are the solution: because they are free.

And yes, Luis Enrique hates Real Madrid. When he played VS Real Madrid with Barça shirt he became in a pitbull with bloodshot eyes, protruding veins in their skin and Jack Nicholson's face in The Shining. He scored them lot of goals wearing Barça shirt.

The fuck are you talking about

He’s shit mate. I’ve seen enough of him to say he isn’t good enough to be a centre back in England.

Whether he's shite or not. Time will tell. What's guaranteed is, the state that La Liga is in right now, he will undoubtedly do well and make headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.