50 loyalty points for notts county

mancity56

just looked at ticket info for notts game and it says that there is 50 loyalty points for attending is that a mistake

Somebody at City has read my posts.

Watch all the part-time, I can't be bothered going to a cup match, turn up now.

Wish I'd kept my gob shut. ;-)

Now for the club to split PL and cup points. Starting from next season.

mancityvstoke said:
no mate..all home cup games now get 50 points and are doubled after the last home game in that competition

I may be missing something here but why don't they just do 100 points for every home game in that case?

jrb said:

that's the purpose of this!

I'd rather a full stadium with those can't-be-bothered lots than 28k of the most loyal, helps the team out the most anyway!

jrb said:

I think something regarding cup matches needs doing. If I've been going for 20 years and have over 6000 loyalty points but go to no League Cup matches next season until the final then decide I want a ticket is it fair that I should have a better chance of getting one that someone who has only been going for a couple of years but has been to every cup match, home and away, that season? Not in my eyes.

Fairest way to do it would be to allocate points for each particular cup and league seleratly. I haven't got a st but been to every uefa and cup game. But come the final some dick who couldn't be bothered going to any lesser uefa games will get a ticket and ive got no fucking chance.

It almost makes me want to buy a season ticket knowing I will only make 3/4 of the home games and leave another empty seat just so I can get some of the better away tickets

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.