50 loyalty points for notts county

Matty said:
SuperNotts said:
Notts have sold 800-1,000 on the first day of selling.
Of course you have, it's akin to our match at Old Trafford this weekend, people who never bother going to away games will come out of the woodwork for this one. How many did you take away to Sheffield Wednesday (picked due to stadium size so not as much of a restriction on your allocation)?

500 in the jpt.

BlueDean said:
Funny how the season ticket holders see this so differently to the none season ticket holders.

Also why does everyone assume because I'm not a season ticket holder I'm a kid and only just started supporting City?

I've been a city fan 29 years and been going to games so the poor arguements about, I watched us when we were shit don't wah with me

I never once questioned people with season tickets and points getting big away day tickets, you have a season ticket and attend all league games so you deserve to Go to the big away days.

But if you can't be arsed going to the uefa games and cup games in the earlier rounds but assume because you have a season ticket it entitles you to go to a final or semi then that's just bullshit. I don't go to uefa games because it's cheaper it just works out easier for me with work. Also I've been lucky that all the cup games have landed on weekends I can go. So again the you only buy the cheap tickets doesn't wash.

Anyway I fully expect more responses from "proper" city fans calling me a johny come lately and moaning because I'm not commited enough to buy a season ticket for the last 10 years but have the cheek to want to watch a final for a competition that I'd been to every previous round

Oh and finally the reason i don't have a season ticket isn't financial. It probably costs me more to buy tickets the way I do. The fact is I know I can't go to every game. Maybe I might have to buy a season ticket knowing full well my seat will be empty for certain games just to ensure I can get enough points to go to hopefully the more regular final trips

Fucking jonny-come-lately! I bet you don't whinge about getting tickets for home games v west brom/wigan/blackburn will you? Just the 'glamour' ties like rags/dippers/arsenal/chelsea.

'New' fans like you this club can do without!

You got this bandwagon rolling, you have to ride it now!
;0)

SuperNotts said:
Matty said:
Of course you have, it's akin to our match at Old Trafford this weekend, people who never bother going to away games will come out of the woodwork for this one. How many did you take away to Sheffield Wednesday (picked due to stadium size so not as much of a restriction on your allocation)?

500 in the jpt.

Exactly, I'm sure there were more than 500 seats available to you though? As I said, same as us for the derby this weekend, we could have sold our allocation twice over I'd have thought, yet away at Wigan or Bolton and the enthusiasm wanes.

Matty said:
SuperNotts said:
500 in the jpt.

Exactly, I'm sure there were more than 500 seats available to you though? As I said, same as us for the derby this weekend, we could have sold our allocation twice over I'd have thought, yet away at Wigan or Bolton and the enthusiasm wanes.

I guarantee Bolton will sell out very quickly.............. we may be parading something around the Reebok.

Don't buy the argument from some people that loyalty poinits should be split by competition. It's perfectly right that loyalty points are grouped together. We support the club and the team, not the club in the premiership or the club in the fa cup. They are not mutually exclusive.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Matty said:

I guarantee Bolton will sell out very quickly.............. we may be parading something around the Reebok.
This season it'll sell out simply due to it being the last game of the season, but make it a cold, wet January weekend and lets see the uptake. As for us parading something, whether it be tongue in cheek or not the only thing it could be is surely the league title (FA Cup and Europa League finals are after that season has finished aren't they)? REALLY can't see that happening!

Matty said:
As for us parading something, whether it be tongue in cheek or not the only thing it could be is surely the league title (FA Cup and Europa League finals are after that season has finished aren't they)? REALLY can't see that happening!

It was tongue in cheek Matty ;-) but the FA Cup final is the week before (on 14th May and we are also scheduled to play Stoke on that day) and the Europa final is on the Wednesday before the season ends (18th May). Bolton on Sunday 22nd May.

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
Matty said:
As for us parading something, whether it be tongue in cheek or not the only thing it could be is surely the league title (FA Cup and Europa League finals are after that season has finished aren't they)? REALLY can't see that happening!

It was tongue in cheek Matty ;-) but the FA Cup final is the week before (on 14th May and we are also scheduled to play Stoke on that day) and the Europa final is on the Wednesday before the season ends (18th May). Bolton on Sunday 22nd May.
Why the HELL have the scheduled a league match on FA Cup Final day, and more importantly, why isn't it after the sdeason has finished like it traditionally is? Medling feckin' FA.

Matty said:
Why the HELL have the scheduled a league match on FA Cup Final day, and more importantly, why isn't it after the sdeason has finished like it traditionally is? Medling feckin' FA.

Champions league at Wembley ..... not allowed to play a match on pitch 2 weeks prior to CL final.

glen quagmire said:
BlueDean said:
Funny how the season ticket holders see this so differently to the none season ticket holders.

Also why does everyone assume because I'm not a season ticket holder I'm a kid and only just started supporting City?

I've been a city fan 29 years and been going to games so the poor arguements about, I watched us when we were shit don't wah with me

I never once questioned people with season tickets and points getting big away day tickets, you have a season ticket and attend all league games so you deserve to Go to the big away days.

But if you can't be arsed going to the uefa games and cup games in the earlier rounds but assume because you have a season ticket it entitles you to go to a final or semi then that's just bullshit. I don't go to uefa games because it's cheaper it just works out easier for me with work. Also I've been lucky that all the cup games have landed on weekends I can go. So again the you only buy the cheap tickets doesn't wash.

Anyway I fully expect more responses from "proper" city fans calling me a johny come lately and moaning because I'm not commited enough to buy a season ticket for the last 10 years but have the cheek to want to watch a final for a competition that I'd been to every previous round

Oh and finally the reason i don't have a season ticket isn't financial. It probably costs me more to buy tickets the way I do. The fact is I know I can't go to every game. Maybe I might have to buy a season ticket knowing full well my seat will be empty for certain games just to ensure I can get enough points to go to hopefully the more regular final trips

Fucking jonny-come-lately! I bet you don't whinge about getting tickets for home games v west brom/wigan/blackburn will you? Just the 'glamour' ties like rags/dippers/arsenal/chelsea.

'New' fans like you this club can do without!

You got this bandwagon rolling, you have to ride it now!
;0)

I wish I'd just kept quiet, I'm doing well tho, no rag comments yet

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.