50 years since man landed on the Moon

I'm not going to get into an argument with anyone on this, I simply don't care what you think.

You're welcome to your delusional beliefs and thinking, I prefer to sticking with reality though.

You really aren't in a position to start harrumphing and talking down to people with an idiot opinion like that.

I'll let you into a secret: when I was a student I watched a couple of films and became convinced that the moon landings were faked. I also became convinced about aliens in Area 51. Then I got older, learned a few things about science and researched it and felt thoroughly ashamed of my impressionable youthful stupidity. You can watch crank videos about anything and believe if you have an immature mind.

Can't believe grown adults still believe this giant hoax/fraud.

The different angles of shadows of the supposed astronauts (more accurately, astronots) on the alleged moon surface, is all the proof I need no man has ever been on the moon.
With one light source only (the sun), the angle of shadows of any objects will all be the same, yet it wasn't on the so called moon landings.

If NASA were looking to stage a hoax, I imagine they would know this and try to mitigate it. Don't you? They've fooled the world for 50 years but forgot about the Sun?! That seems unlikely to me

Stop watching YouTube, it is bad for your health

Did Apollo missions 12-17 (All moon landings excl. 13) not happen either?
I'm pretty sure the Rooskies would have let people know.

Total and utter stupidity not to believe the moon landings.

But nothing surprises me with the levels of idiot people will go to anymore.

Read what I wrote again,
Now again.
Are you sure you understand my point?
giphy.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.