50 years since man landed on the Moon

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by crooky, 15 Jul 2019.

1. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Not saying it was faked but a couple of hundred people at the most would be needed not thousands, the majority watching at NASA would think it was real & wouldn't need to know it was a fake..think of magician, seeing is believing etc.

2. Didsbury Dave

Didsbury Dave

I'm sure it would be many more than a couple of hundred. Not only all the NASA staff involved in the mission from inception to completion but the astronauts and their families, and also all the "fakers". Just one of them could have achieved wealth and fame beyond their wildest dreams.

Regardless, this is only one tiny piece of evidence amongst a million pieces that man DID land on the moon. And when you look at the evidence that man didn't land on the moon, all of which is easily disproved, then it is really is straightforward.

I like your user name ;-)

3. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

and not a lot of people know that Stewie Griffin (from Family Guy) was actually based on Patrick Moore

4. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Haha yeah I should perhaps live on this thread.

5. Are you saying I’m a wum :-)

6. 7evens

7evens

Don't know if anybody has seen this before, but this is the speech prepared for Nixon to deliver to the world in the event that the astronauts died up there.

I think it's pretty beautiful, to be honest.

Ban-jani, levets, crooky and 2 others like this.
  7. urban genie

urban genie

Not at all, wouldn't the moon landing bethe greatest wind up in history if you are correct and it was faked.

8. TheRemainsOfTheDave

TheRemainsOfTheDave

It's a very complex subject and really should only be left to the greatest minds on the planet. Brian Cox sums it up for me ...

Ban-jani likes this.
  9. urban genie

urban genie

Lucky then I don't think it as faked

10. inbetween

inbetween

You have to ask if they could launch 2 million tons of rocket and payload into orbit and then transport people at 4000 mph for 4 days until they were in orbit 150 miles from the moons surface..... After all that why would they have to fake landing those people onto the surface?