50m for Tevez?

Tevez City said:
stony said:
Smiling on the outside and crying on the inside. The fucking clown.

I was just kidding regarding this picture, if he wants to leave he don`t have to look angry 24/7 he just have to say it and thats what he already did !

Regarding the fucking clown, are you talking about the man who score 42 goals in his 62 games for City ? is this how you pay him back ?

If he is leaving, we should at least appreciate his contribution to the club.

So was I, but I support Manchester City not Tevez. If the greedy little **** wants another payday he can fuck off as far as I'm concerned.
He may as well have fucked off at Christmas for all the use he's been since then.

stony said:
He may as well have fucked off at Christmas for all the use he's been since then.

Deary me.....
How many times has he made the difference?
Do you think we'd be sitting in fourth place if we'd had to rely on Balo and Dzeko leading the line?

balkanno said:
50m would be awesome, but who is going to pay such Money?

No one. Its nonsence to think anyone would pay that ludicrous sum. Price hike by agent and maybe good publicity for City in order to improve chance of exchange for Sneijder.....................

FantasyIreland said:
stony said:

Deary me.....
Do you think we'd be sitting in fourth place if we'd had to rely on Balo and Dzeko leading the line?

So you think he's played well since Christmas ? It's looked like he couldn't be arsed to me.
He had everything here. Money, hero worship, the opportunity to become a club legend.
Instead he's spoiled it all with a transfer request and a hissy fit. I'd never boo him and I'll be grateful for the way he played up until he saw his arse.
I could never love him though. He's proved that his loyalty is to himself and his agent. My loyalty is to City.

£50 million for Tevez sounds about right to me, if that so called 'best striker in the world' Torres can get £50 million tevez should definitely get that amount tagged on him. Inter milan were looking at carlos for a while but are unable to pay his wages - this is the only worry for a club as city offered him sooo much wages to come from the scum to the right and better side of Manchester, now he wants to leave some clubs out there will not be able to offer him more wages than he is on now.

City should offer Chelsea tevez in a swap deal for Drogba, didier is obviously unhappy at the bridge since they brought in torres, they are all battling for places, there are 4 of them attling for two places, and that torres always get chosen off of ancelotti, so three are battling for one place, didier would be a great player for city with silva playing of him and with yaya toure being good as e always is. Drogba + balotelli ? Drogba and Dzeko ? sounds great to me .

stony said:
So you think he's played well since Christmas ? It's looked like he couldn't be arsed to me.
He had everything here. Money, hero worship, the opportunity to become a club legend.
Instead he's spoiled it all with a transfer request and a hissy fit. I'd never boo him and I'll be grateful for the way he played up until he saw his arse.
I could never love him though. He's proved that his loyalty is to himself and his agent. My loyalty is to City.

He hasn't played as well as we know he can for sure,however,that doesn't detract from the fact he has made the difference in 3 or 4 prem games where we have taken 3 points which could easily have been 1 or less.Off the top of my head he's scored about 6?

Tevez at 60% is more effective than Balo or Dzeko at 100.

As for him wanting out,i agree he let us down,however,that is the character of the man and his associates,i never really saw his arrival as anything more than an affair.

FantasyIreland said:
stony said:

Deary me.....

Not many in all honesty. He disturbed the team balance and its spirit at a time we needed it most...........................and yes, I think we'd have got 3rd place without him.

ANY1aBLUE said:
Not many in all honesty. He disturbed the team balance and its spirit at a time we needed it most...........................and yes, I think we'd have got 3rd place without him.

I subscribe to the opinion we are probably a better 'team' without him,the trouble is we're a pretty toothless one.

3rd was a always a longshot and would have been a pipedream with half a strike force.

FantasyIreland said:
ANY1aBLUE said:

I subscribe to the opinion we are probably a better 'team' without him,the trouble is we're a pretty toothless one.

3rd was a always a longshot and would have been a pipedream with half a strike force.

Im not so sure. Maybe Ade would have stayed and been given more service too. Unquestionably we are a better 'team' without him.
Have we scored more goals when he's not in the team?
Statto?

ANY1aBLUE said:
FantasyIreland said:

Im not so sure. Maybe Ade would have stayed and been given more service too. Unquestionably we are a better 'team' without him.
Have we scored more goals when he's not in the team?
Statto?

Please don't mention Ade,i aint feeling the best as it is!

You make a good point about the goals scored,we've had a few of late,but thats not to say we didn't with Carlos in the team

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.