52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He did play in that role, very successfully, in the academy every now and then. I much prefer him in the 10 position, however.
It’s that little weakness we have when Haaland or Alvarez are unavailable: who is best capable of playing further forward? Given the fact that de Bruyne is also unavailable, it’s in our interest to try and prepare others.

Man, he's deceptively quick. A bit like Palmer in that regard. Very shifty.

He's looked great even if the competition isn't great.

It’s a real shame we’re out of the league cup already would’ve liked to see him get a lot more minutes. Especially considering that’s he 20

Interesting how my bookmaker always him so low to score or assist. I've noticed this in past matches as well.

1.91 today, while Foden is at 1.95 in comparison.

Interesting how my bookmaker always him so low to score or assist. I've noticed this in past matches as well.

1.91 today, while Foden is at 1.95 in comparison.

Wasn't he deemed the most likely to get booked last weekend as well? Might have been someone else but it was definitely someone who didn't start.

Seems a bit weird but I don't fully understand gambling as a whole.

Wasn't he deemed the most likely to get booked last weekend as well? Might have been someone else but it was definitely someone who didn't start.

Seems a bit weird but I don't fully understand gambling as a whole.
That is weird. Maybe such a low sample size skews things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.