52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Twenty-five minutes in, and once again, he's far and away Norway's best player. I trust Pep, but I can't believe there's even a discussion about loaning him—an absolute joke of a player. Much like Palmer, he's deceptively quick.

Twenty-five minutes in, and once again, he's far and away Norway's best player. I trust Pep, but I can't believe there's even a discussion about loaning him—an absolute joke of a player. Much like Palmer, he's deceptively quick.
Beste siden Myggen - for the other Norwegian blues on here.

Never heard of Mggen.

1717656051903.jpeg

Erik "Myggen" (the mosquito) Mykland, the closest thing we had to a David Silva type of player in Norway. Small package, creative, brilliant technique. Played on the National team in the nineties when we had our little fling in the big league - beat Brazil in the 98 World cup (and you might remember England in 93). Unlike David he had a slightly more impolite disposition, I remember fondly he asked a reporter to go fuck himself after being asked too many stupid questions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.