52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see young Oscar in his natural position on the right wing as he's a much better chance of making that position his own.
He plays in different positions, because his teacher is getting him to understand football better, did the same with Foden, doing the same with Lewis as well, this is what a top coach does well.

Pep needs to find minutes for him. Can`t afford to lose another (very) promising academy player. Personally i rate him higher than Palmer (better right foot,faster,more versatile). Sub minutes against Copenhagen,Brentford & 90 min. against Luton should be on the cards.

Pep does seem to trust Bobb (and Lewis) more than he ever did Palmer but now with a fully fit squad it will be more difficult for him to get minutes. If we can score a few against Copenhagen tomorrow and get a decent lead then the return leg may be when he gets his opportunity to start.
Also now Halland and KdB are back we hopefully will start winning games by greater margins which should give more sub opportunities for the likes of Bobb, Lewis, Gomez etc.

Jack and Bernie injuey means he will get minutes, but I wish that didnt have to be the case for that to happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.