52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Norway have some good attacking talent with Erling and Odegaard.

Add in Nusa who looks a player and if Bobb makes the step up from the U21’s which I think he will (possibly in the next 12 months) then Norway do look quite menacing.

Nusa is dubbed the 'Norwegian Messi' - make that of what you will.

On second thoughts after watching a few YouTube vids he looks class, that's enough for me - sign him up Txiki :-)

Showed some real moments of quality especially in the first half.

I think he could be a genuine option for us in certain games.

Only winner from city tonight really, impressed more than players who've had a lot more minutes.

Think there’s certain players you watch that just seem to get it and he’s one. Just looks a pep player all over. Really impressed with how he coped with a physical and mobile Newcastle team too.

Kids clearly got talent but I felt he played within himself tonight. Maybe nerves or maybe that was partly due to not playing on the wing where he's most comfortable but felt he took the safe option bit too much. It's understandable but when the kids get the chance to play, they need to take it with both hands like we saw from Rico last season. Will certainly get more chances and hopefully we see more. Promising.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.