52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
The progress of this lad could have been part of the decision to let Palmer leave , we have accepted an offer of £45m for a lad who really is a bench warmer although with great potential , its good business by the club when we have an academy producing top class youngsters , we might take the Dippers "Net Spend Trophy" at this rate.

The progress of this lad could have been part of the decision to let Palmer leave , we have accepted an offer of £45m for a lad who really is a bench warmer although with great potential , its good business by the club when we have an academy producing top class youngsters , we might take the Dippers "Net Spend Trophy" at this rate.

It’s good business if you only look at it from a financial point of view. I guess it depends what you want - an academy that produces first team players or an academy that makes money. Right now there’s not really a middle ground.

For me as a fan I couldn’t care less about the money side. I want these lads to be given a chance and in our first team. Hopefully Bobb gets a chance

Seems like the club are really hot on Bobb, I've certainly seen plenty that I like from his cameos in Pre season and last weekend. Hopefully he can keep on taking his chances.

It will be interesting to see what his pace is like in prem level. Never sure at youth level if a player is rapid or just up against much slower opposition.

It will be interesting to see what his pace is like in prem level. Never sure at youth level if a player is rapid or just up against much slower opposition.

Don't think he's especially quick but he's very clever. When I used to watch him in the youth team he would always find pockets of space, like Phil he automatically receives the ball on the half turn a lot aswell which gives him a half yard head start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.