52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

For our kids to make it into the first team they have to displace a starter.

Foden displaced Sterling
Rico displaced Cancelo
Palmer failed to displace Mahrez/ Bernardo

Newcastle are not a mid level or a championship team. They look top 4 PL team and for a kid to perform like that.. Bobb actually looks like he could displace someone..

I would not be surprised one bit if Pep trusts him a bit more and phases him in after that performance!

For our kids to make it into the first team they have to displace a starter.

Foden displaced Sterling
Rico displaced Cancelo
Palmer failed to displace Mahrez/ Bernardo

Newcastle are not a mid level or a championship team. They look top 4 PL team and for a kid to perform like that.. Bobb actually looks like he could displace someone..

I would not be surprised one bit if Pep trusts him a bit more and phases him in after that performance!
Cancelo displaced himself.

Bobb is competing mainly with Bernie and Foden IMO.

best offensive player in the first half & overall very good game...used his chance to jump up the rotation & recommended himself for further opportunities....watched Girona before our game & compared to Savio he`s ahead in physical & technical developement (better right foot) but i guess he will struggle for game time this year (Bernardo,Foden,Alvarez,Doku)...

With plenty of games this season, I'm sure he'll get plenty of playing time, and I can't wait.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.