52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

I believe him to be the biggest academy talent, bar Foden, and I think he could go on to be one of the Premier League's best players. I am delighted with this news and wish him well. Patience, determination and commitment will be his greatest allies. Live long and prosper.

We hope he will be great in 1-2 years. But I think that Newcastle goal won't be his last crucial goal this season. We'll play every 3 days after the international break and he'll get chances to contribute more goals/assists.

I'm very, very high on him, but I admit it was a disappointing performance outside a couple of moments. In his defense, it must be unimaginably hard to step into a team like City after not playing for weeks and performing. I have so much respect for Foden in that regard, as he performed at almost every opportunity.

Although that user said he'd never make it here after a poor pass led to their goal, we shouldn't concede a counter-attacking goal from a poor pass near their 18-yard box.

Started well but then faded out of the game a little. I don't think we should particularly judge an individual performance tonight, considering we wrapped the tie up in the first 10mins and then it was naturally a case of going through the motions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.