52 | Oscar Bobb - 2024/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
This lad is class.
Glides over the pitch.
Superb close control.
Unbelievable turn of pace.
Already has a good footballing brain.
Willing to track back and put a foot in when needed.
Has an eye for a goal.
Still lots of development to go but I fully expect him to get lots more opportunities this season and for him to continue his improvement.
Good look young man.

He has phenomenal balance and great peripheral vision; the most natural we’ve had at playing in tight spaces since David Silva.
Yup. I’ve seen him as an Iniesta type than Silva only because he’s also very much a dribbler but does it very good moments. I’m usually excited about City no matter what it is but very much excited about what the future hold for Bobb

Biggest compliment I can give Oscar is I am very relaxed when he has the ball at his feet, he makes things happen. He seems to have gone up another level and should have a big part to play this year. I guess how much will depend on who we sign in the next week or so. Top player.

He’s more of a natural midfield general like KDB and Odegaard. Sticking him on the wing limits his immense talent and creativity, imo.

That little body shimmy he does is like a signature move already. Control it then boom, gone. Impossible to defend.

Like it or not, that midget for the rags is a good defender and Bobb had him on toast for a lot of the game today. Decisively for the goal.

Calm down his finishing and he’ll be unstoppable.

He’s more of a natural midfield general like KDB and Odegaard. Sticking him on the wing limits his immense talent and creativity, imo.

You don’t get trusted to play centrally under Pep unless you’re experienced enough there already.

Foden has only just started playing there and that’s because Kev was injured most of the season.

The wing is Pep’s safe zone where players can lose the ball if needed and it’s never particularly detrimental. Personally like Bobb there, gives him more 1v1 opportunities with his marker.

This lad is class.
Glides over the pitch.
Superb close control.
Unbelievable turn of pace.
Already has a good footballing brain.
Willing to track back and put a foot in when needed.
Has an eye for a goal.
Still lots of development to go but I fully expect him to get lots more opportunities this season and for him to continue his improvement.
Good look young man.
Watching him today I think you can see why the club didn’t see Palmer leaving as a disaster. Shame we don’t still have Cole and Oscar don’t get me wrong but Bobb looks a special talent. He roasted ‘the butcher’ for our equaliser.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.