52 | Oscar Bobb - 2024/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Productive as hell every time he plays. He has the potential for goals and assists every game. Control, vision, skill and pace = one almighty prospect. At the moment, I don't think he makes way for anyone in that position.

The ball is stuck to his leg and he is very reminiscent of Foden in this, which is already a great compliment. I think he can be even better in the middle but not sure he will have minutes there. Looks very, very promising, this is his season, I have no doubt about that

He’s too good and too dangerous to defenders to be on the wing. I’d get him through the middle and closer to Haaland.
He became even more dangerous when moved to the middle in his last EDS season. He more than flourished there. He really can do a job regardless but I’d just love more minutes for him

He became even more dangerous when moved to the middle in his last EDS season. He more than flourished there. He really can do a job regardless but I’d just love more minutes for him
He has phenomenal balance and great peripheral vision; the most natural we’ve had at playing in tight spaces since David Silva.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.