52 | Oscar Bobb - 2024/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t know this but a few people from Norway , are saying Bobb is their greatest ever talent and he’s been pushed as that since 11 years old in their press. Since the Norway cup

Before Haaland and Ødegaard they don't exactly have a starry history of great talents. Quite a lot of "best ever" player lists have bench warmer Ole as number one :)

He’s more of a natural midfield general like KDB and Odegaard. Sticking him on the wing limits his immense talent and creativity, imo.
I didn't see too much of him in academy, I know he was a midfielder but more in the mould of gundogan or kdb?

Simply think he's an upgrade on Alvarez. He loses the ball now and then but Alvarez lost it constantly anyway. Hell of a talent. Great kid
I think the key difference there is that Oscar knows what to do with the ball, he knows how to build up play patiently while Julian runs, gets the ball and just shoots without thinking about the options available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.