52 | Oscar Bobb - 2024/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn’t know this but a few people from Norway , are saying Bobb is their greatest ever talent and he’s been pushed as that since 11 years old in their press. Since the Norway cup
That ended promptly when he joined us. Tbh he still gets praise but it's through gritted teeth. The hate on the blues is every bit as real over here.

That ended promptly when he joined us. Tbh he still gets praise but it's through gritted teeth. The hate on the blues is every bit as real over here.
If I'm being honest, the people of Norway were well within their rights to worry that he would never get many meaningful Premier League/Champions League minutes as long as he was with us, and if we are being fair, they may still be proven correct yet.

Oscar Bobb is an good Youngster.
But this is good cause we have someone who can
replace Kevin De Bruyne, Phil Foden or Bernardo Silva
if they get suspendet or injured! What an amazing Player He is Oscar Bobb :-)

Oscar completely butchered the so called "Buenos Aries Butcher" on so many occasions that I lost count. Silky player

Watched the game back today, he’d done the ‘butcher’ a couple of times early, who then went right through Bobb and started a bit of a tough guy act. I don’t think Bobb even noticed.
Can’t wait to watch him progress.

I didn’t know this but a few people from Norway , are saying Bobb is their greatest ever talent and he’s been pushed as that since 11 years old in their press. Since the Norway cup
Are they aware of their fucking massive number 9?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.