5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

Re: Who do you want in the 5th Round Draw tomorrow?

Black Mamba.
Yes, have had a couple of 'the falling over juice', but my reply was in answer to your post: "Depends who's knocking"?
I replied "Shit!"
You were supposed to come back with "Shit Who?" (Danny SHITTU)
Then I would have replied, "yes, that's who I would like us to play next!"
Millwall!.....phew, too leftfield (or juice ;-) )

Wouldn't mind Luton at home for several reasons. They're the lowest-ranked side left in the competition, the money from gate receipts would go further for them, and we owe them one for Pleat dancing on the Maine Road turf in his shit-flickers.

Every club wants a home tie, preferably against lower league opposition. If we can't get that, hopefully somewhere it won't cost the fans a fortune to go to, either in terms of ticket prices or travel.

The only games, home or away, that i perhaps wouldn't strongly fancy us to win would be United away, Everton away or Liverpool away, so ideally, of all the possible draws, not any of those.

like i say anyone at home but actually it doesn't matter we can beat anyone home or away
noone will want to be drawn against us that for sure including the rags

Just a home game please against as easy opposition as possible. We seem to have fewer home games this season because we're out of Europe and the League Cup so I want us to make up for that in the FA Cup. And the Watford game was a real cup day. The derby can fook off, I like to be able to sleep in the week leading up to a game, two derbies is more than enough. Luton will do, they need to be punished for Pleat's sins against us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.