5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

Re: Who do you want in the 5th Round Draw tomorrow?

Man U at home, they'll get knocked out next round(might as well be us that do it) so won't meet them in the final anyway! LOL

Bluep*ss said:
stan horne said:
Luton away to take us back to the late 70's & early 80"s cos we still owe them and that twat David Pleat a good twatting.

Sometime in the 60's City were winning away at Luton 6-1 and it was abandoned because of snow.Denis law scored all six(6).
In the replay Luton won 3-1 - and law scored again.
The epitome of 'Typical City', although it was actually 6-2 and it was abandoned because of a waterlogged pitch (my old man always recounts this story after a few beers)

Stop press - I had a dream last night that we'd get Sheff Weds away so I'll go for them. Not quite sure how that's possible with them going out in the 3rd round but my dream was very vivid!

I know people want to go to grounds that they have not been to, but from this point onwards, home ties should be the order. Full attendances to boost the coffers. Oldham or brentford at home please

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.