5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

peoffrey said:
I was beginning to expect U****d as the draw was going on but I'm pretty pleased with Leeds. It should make for a lively atmosphere and I really hope Leeds fans do their team proud and bring 6000.

Oh , they'll bring 6,000 here all right , don't worry about that ..... and all their eggheads will be out for this one !

They are an erratic team , and it's my guess that they aren't playing consistently well enough to even make the play offs this season .... so they may well see the FA Cup as their best chance of glory.

black mamba said:
peoffrey said:
I was beginning to expect U****d as the draw was going on but I'm pretty pleased with Leeds. It should make for a lively atmosphere and I really hope Leeds fans do their team proud and bring 6000.

Oh , they'll bring 6,000 here all right , don't worry about that ..... and all their eggheads will be out for this one !

The whole of Manc will be out for Leeds. The police know this.

Good draw foe us.As long as we can play at home.Don't see any problems overcoming Leeds.

could get very very tasty if the rags play on the same day.

surely the powers that be make sure that doesn't happen?

yeh,my all time favourite city song all together now "we all hate leeds and leeds and leeds ,leeds and leeds and leeds and leeds ,leeds and leeds we all fucking hate leeds "

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.