5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

r.soleofsalford said:
samharris said:
Blue_Moon said:
I'd fancy them at the Madejski but not OT, just feel utd will be too strong for them especially with Reading being in the relegation battle... but stranger things have happened I suppose

-- Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:44 pm --

every forum is at it nowadays

Sorry but Leeds who ?? the only time we know they exist is during the FA cup.

if you dont mind they`re still a big club, they`ve had 12 post`s so far on the draw

Seeing as they cant count any higher,twelve it will remain.

Blue_Moon said:
squirtyflower said:
rickmcfc said:
I'm going to say this now. Play Dzeko and we will get beat. We need 11 battlers on the pitch against Leeds, we can't carry anyone who doesn't get stuck in. Tevez and Aguero with Mario coming in as back up if needed.
mario won't be here

do you know something we don't?
Balotelli will be gone to AC tomorrow, Kevin Prince Boateng as part of the deal coming this way

rickmcfc said:
I'm going to say this now. Play Dzeko and we will get beat. We need 11 battlers on the pitch against Leeds, we can't carry anyone who doesn't get stuck in. Tevez and Aguero with Mario coming in as back up if needed.

It's a valid point.

Since Dzeko has joined City we have won nothing at all and our leading scorer in the premiership this season will be of no use against Leeds United.

maccieblue said:
yeh,my all time favourite city song all together now "we all hate leeds and leeds and leeds ,leeds and leeds and leeds and leeds ,leeds and leeds we all fucking hate leeds "

I thought it finished with '...and we are the Leeds HATERS! CITY, CITY, CITY...'.

That was my Kippax memory anyway.

coleridge said:
maccieblue said:
yeh,my all time favourite city song all together now "we all hate leeds and leeds and leeds ,leeds and leeds and leeds and leeds ,leeds and leeds we all fucking hate leeds "

I thought it finished with '...and we are the Leeds HATERS! CITY, CITY, CITY...'.

That was my Kippax memory anyway.

different song mate:

we hate Leeds and we hate Leeds

we are the Leeds haters

like: We hate man u and we hate man u

we are the man u haters

ban-mcfc said:
could get very very tasty if the rags play on the same day.

surely the powers that be make sure that doesn't happen?

U****d were drawn at home too? There's things in place to ensure neither of us play on the same day at home (happened just once in recent seasons) but I imagine they'll be televised as usual. Perhaps City 2pm Sunday and U****d at 5.30pm Saturday.

Revolver said:
rickmcfc said:

It's a valid point.

Since Dzeko has joined City we have won nothing at all and our leading scorer in the premiership this season will be of no use against Leeds United.

Dzeko gets far too much stick. He used to be a midfielder and you can see that in some of the defence splitting passes he creates. Also, he holds the ball up brilliantly . His finishing can be
a bit off at times but his football in other area is great imo.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.