5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

LouisianaBlue said:
lionheart said:
As somebody who hates Neil Warnock, I would love to see Dzeko or Aguero snatch a 95th minute winner to knock Leeds out. Alternatively, a juicy 5-0 trouncing would be pleasant.

I'll take an easy win. The 5-0 sounds much better than a 95th min winner.

Would you have preferred to beat QPR 5-0 last season or a last minute winner? The latter put years on me but I wouldn't have swapped it for the world.

LouisianaBlue said:
lionheart said:
As somebody who hates Neil Warnock, I would love to see Dzeko or Aguero snatch a 95th minute winner to knock Leeds out. Alternatively, a juicy 5-0 trouncing would be pleasant.

Especially if there's only three minutes injury time.

Great home draw against a huge club.

Leeds will bring 6k and the atmosphere will be electric.

If anyone wants trouble then it won't be at this game...Head down to Luton V Millwall.

Remember that one in 85!!!!!!!

Wonder what time our game will be.

peoffrey said:
LouisianaBlue said:
lionheart said:

Would you have preferred to beat QPR 5-0 last season or a last minute winner? The latter put years on me but I wouldn't have swapped it for the world.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing!

Tv will decide what times and dates these are played.

Knowing what I know City and United will not play on the same day.

I think United will be on the Saturday at 3pm with City on the Sunday anytime after 12pm.

A few on here still thinking it is the 80's.

All clubs have their idiots.Leeds are no different. Just glad that they will bring a huge following unlike a Wigan etc etc.

Can't wait.

blue7071 said:
I can honestly say I hate Leeds with a passion, as much as I hate the Rags. I hate them for Bremner and Co.

Must be an age thing.

Yep, it's an age thing and getting slapped around at Elland Road, nightmare of a place in the 70's and 80's............
Bit like Maine Road really....!!!!

mac said:
Revolver said:
rickmcfc said:
I'm going to say this now. Play Dzeko and we will get beat. We need 11 battlers on the pitch against Leeds, we can't carry anyone who doesn't get stuck in. Tevez and Aguero with Mario coming in as back up if needed.

It's a valid point.

Since Dzeko has joined City we have won nothing at all and our leading scorer in the premiership this season will be of no use against Leeds United.

Is this a piss take...?

Clarkied.. :)

Morning Fella, Was a tie a lot of Leeds lads wanted to be honest, Mainly because its been a while.!

Got a soft spot for City, ( I know its not recpricated before anyone has a pop) ! Got some good mates who are City fans who have been there since the 70s-

Even did a games there with them! Beat West Ham 2-0 - ( samaras 2)- Got a waring from one fella for being too enthusiastic when leeds score was read out!

But mainly because our games in the late 70s were the first I can remember as the games I first went to with my mates ( still at school) great tussles and carnage all over the place. Also liked a visit to your place because we would all go for a trip to blackpool after!)

We will sell the allocation no problem and there will be a lot of numpties who come out of the shadows for this - A lot will just booze in town like they did when they played at old toilet the other year. Never understood that to be honest, the football is of course the main thing. !

Expect the plod to have work cut out as im sure we will be trying to get tickets in other areas. Looking forward to the vist and of course expect to be soundly thrashed!

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Tv will decide what times and dates these are played.

Knowing what I know City and United will not play on the same day.

I think United will be on the Saturday at 3pm with City on the Sunday anytime after 12pm.

A few on here still thinking it is the 80's.

All clubs have their idiots.Leeds are no different. Just glad that they will bring a huge following unlike a Wigan etc etc.

Can't wait.

Me neither. Playing Leeds was always an event, one which has been missing form the footy calender for too long.
Should be a cracking atmosphere

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.