5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

mancunial said:
Revenge for big jackie charltons foul goal 67, fk me I'm bitter !
Went to this game aswell , as a 14 year old , Leeds were top team at that time , allison tactics that day were spot on and city battered them , completely different to how we had been playing away from home , only way we lost because dirty jack Charlton fouled Harry dowd at a corner and bundled ball in net
Remember city fans being led to ground by mark britner with full cape and walking stick like batman
Time for revenge

There is a light said:
pml79 said:
remember goin when we won 1-0 to leeds wanchope had a blinder of a game leeds fans after the game saying they shouldn't be losing to the likes of city times have changed

If it's the same one I'm thinking of, wasn't it 2-1 Steve Howey and Weikens with Wanchope on his own up front? Class night

Yes, 2-1, one of our few really top performances in the Prem under Royle.

Fair play to your people at the top if your only gunna be charging us 15 quid. We could easily sell 10k although it looks like likely we'll get 6k max. 14k applied for the the FA cup game against Arsenal a few years ago. Hope you lot generate a bit of atmosphere as i can assure you we will.
Regards, Leeds Scum

NorthernBoy95 said:
Fair play to your people at the top if your only gunna be charging us 15 quid. We could easily sell 10k although it looks like likely we'll get 6k max. 14k applied for the the FA cup game against Arsenal a few years ago. Hope you lot generate a bit of atmosphere as i can assure you we will.
Regards, Leeds Scum

The FA have a minimum price for FA Cup ties, I know it's £15 for 3rd and 4th round, I've a feeling it goes up for the 5th and 6th round ties. Maybe £20 or £25?

lancs blue said:
NorthernBoy95 said:
Regards, Leeds Scum

The FA have a minimum price for FA Cup ties, I know it's £15 for 3rd and 4th round, I've a feeling it goes up for the 5th and 6th round ties. Maybe £20 or £25?

It is still £10 like last round - it was more a year or two ago.

Yes I was also at the 2-1. Chatting to a Leeds fan walking from the ground who said Mark Viduka had just arrived back from the Olympics. After watching him play I said was he a swimmer?

Can't wait for this one. You signed El Hadji Diouf we signed Kun Aguero.

black mamba said:
Zubrman said:
peoffrey said:
Why the fuck do people do that? The scarf could've been a present from a loved one and mean alot in terms of sentimental value.

Not to mention how startled I was by the event.

I had a scarf nicked at Leeds in 1975 , about a mile from the ground , after a last gasp Donachie equaliser got us a 2-2 draw.

Carnage that day,even so I do like Leeds as moved from Manc to Sheffield when I was younger and have a few mates there support them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.