5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

Corky said:
I would guess it will be played early Sunday - the Blackpool game will then be put back a day.

City Leeds lunchtime saturday
Oldham Everton tea-time saturday
Luton Millwar early Sunday
rags reading 4pm Sunday
and if there is three games shown on the Sunday then the Arse game will be the 2pm

That my friends is just my prediction, please dont book flights, trains, shift changes etc on the strngth of it.

I would say Manchester City will be playing on the Saturday.Oldham and Manchester United will play on the Sunday, just my prediction.

ESPN are showing games on:

Friday evening 7pm -10.15pm
Saturday 12pm to 3.15pm
Sunday 3.15pm to 6.30 pm

So it looks like the game starts 45 minutes after the programmes

ITV will have Saturday 5.30 and an earlier Sunday game (or two???)

Friday night anyone?

Corky said:

Saturday 12pm to 3.15pm
Sunday 3.15pm to 6.30 pm

Friday night anyone?
I would be very happy if City played Leeds on the Friday night.My face would be at that game.

Can you honestly say that the police will want to give Leeds fans most of the sat afternoon & evening hanging around M/cr with plenty of late evening trains back to Leeds available - early Sunday is a much safer bet as less fans likely to want to stay around M/cr later on a Sunday evening.

baildon blue said:
Corky said:

Saturday 12pm to 3.15pm
Sunday 3.15pm to 6.30 pm

Friday night anyone?
I would be very happy if City played Leeds on the Friday night.My face would be at that game.

That my friends will never happen,saturday early doors sounds about right or even the sunday 12.00 but friday nite game,not a prayer

The Pink Panther said:
Oldham Friday night
Rags Saturday tea time
Us Sunday lunchtime

Why oh why should the rag's game be on tv AGAIN is beyond me,fuck sake that should never have been on last Saturday and Reading are another who gonna roll over and die,as by then the league will become their priority(excuses at the ready),another fucking pub team

-- Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:30 pm --

The Pink Panther said:
Oldham Friday night
Rags Saturday tea time
Us Sunday lunchtime

Why oh why should the rag's game be on tv AGAIN is beyond me,fuck sake that should never have been on last Saturday and Reading are another who gonna roll over and die,as by then the league will become their priority(excuses at the ready),another fucking pub team<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:33 pm --<br /><br />
The Pink Panther said:
Oldham Friday night
Rags Saturday tea time
Us Sunday lunchtime

Why oh why should the rag's game be on tv AGAIN is beyond me,fuck sake that should never have been on last Saturday and Reading are another who gonna roll over and die,as by then the league will become their priority(excuses at the ready),another fucking pub team

The Pink Panther said:
Oldham Friday night
Rags Saturday tea time
Us Sunday lunchtime

Why oh why should the rag's game be on tv AGAIN is beyond me,fuck sake that should never have been on last Saturday and Reading are another who gonna roll over and die,as by then the league will become their priority(excuses at the ready),another fucking pub team<br /><br />-- Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:36 pm --<br /><br />Fuck me sorry bout that

Potentially a really interesting game this

No-one comes and gives it a go at our place anymore (save for European ties). Seem to come with a men behind the ball gameplan which we're used to unpicking. Can see Leeds being more direct and going for it a bit more.

Should be a good one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.