5th Round Draw/Leeds at home (all in here)

sjk2008 said:
LoveCity said:
The bumper weekend of FA Cup TV coverage continues to Monday 18 February with Manchester United v Reading from Old Trafford at 8pm on ESPN.

What a surprise.

Glad our game is on TV but hopefully won't discourage people from going.

What's a surprise?

They couldn't play Saturday cause they have Madrid on Weds. City play on the Sunday so Monday it is.
Can you explain why they can't pay Wednesday then Saturday?

BUDTHEWISER said:
sjk2008 said:
LoveCity said:
What a surprise.

What's a surprise?

They couldn't play Saturday cause they have Madrid on Weds. City play on the Sunday so Monday it is.

He can't we all no rags get longer to rest than us

BUDTHEWISER said:
sjk2008 said:
LoveCity said:
What a surprise.

What's a surprise?

I'm not say it is but Monday night was the only TV spot left?

allan harper said:
BUDTHEWISER said:
sjk2008 said:
What's a surprise?

rags FA Cup game is on TV Monday night v Reading .................... since 2005 the rags have been on TV for every FA Cup game they have played in.

It's a nice little earner for those clubs that consistently get chosen for TV games, could even give a club an advantage over another in this era of fair play for all.

allan harper said:
BUDTHEWISER said:
sjk2008 said:
What's a surprise?

This maybe correct but by his reckoning teams can't play on Wed then on a Sat is not true

Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
allan harper said:
BUDTHEWISER said:

rags FA Cup game is on TV Monday night v Reading .................... since 2005 the rags have been on TV for every FA Cup game they have played in.

And?

BUDTHEWISER said:
allan harper said:
BUDTHEWISER said:

This maybe correct but by his reckoning teams can't play on Wed then on a Sat is not true

OK, I worded it incorrectly.

It's been known that teams can play Wed & Sat but for TV purposes Monday evening may have been the best/only spot available since they couldn't play on the sunday as it's City v Leeds. Whether the fact there's a few thousand scousers travelling into Manchester on the Saturday also for the Oldham game might have played a part in it not being on the Saturday.

allan harper said:
Kakhaber Tskhadadze K.O.T.A. said:
allan harper said:

And?

looking forward to it ...... just like I enjoyed Rags v Fulham and Rags v Crawley .... all shown live from Old Trafford ............ it will be the highlight of my TV viewing that week. ;)

Good price structure again: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and-Travel/2013/January/City-v-Leeds-United-FA-Cup-fifth-round-ticket-information" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Tickets-and- ... nformation</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.