6 friggin mins injury time ??????????????????

Re: 6 fuckin mins injury time ??????????????????

Absolutely fucking ridiculous! There are two sets of rules in topflight English football - the Premier league rules and the versus Manchester United rules. There is no way that amount of added time was justified by what happened on the pitch. Absolutely no way at all. As another poster said, this is corruption. It's blatant bias and the whole world must be able to see that!!

KIPPAXDAYS said:
Villa did'nt just give up but if they equalised another 5 mins would have been added or a penalty given. It's not trying harder it's keep playing until the bastards are allowed to equalise....Steve Bruce against Sheff Wed 7 mins injury time..bollox when the fuck have we been in a game where anything more than the standard 4 mins is given

That's exactly the game that immediately came to my mind when the board went up. FFS 5 mins! There were no injuries of any note, where the f#ck does that spineless tw4t Riley get 5 mins from.

Na, they don't see it.

But why add the time on at all. It should be a level playing field. Psychologically extra time to a team chasing the title and at home with a history of scoring in the made up extra mins is a huge boost compared to a deflated away team who think they have a point wrapped up. As a player you would feel as if your up against 12 men with a board reading 5 mins. Once again they wonder why they are hated!

de niro said:
it was 5 mins and yes we know riley is a proper rag but o'niell lost that game for villa, taking milner off handed all the impetus to the scum. it changed the game at that very second.

worst still for reo fucking coker!!!!!!!!!

Was going to post exactly the same thing. Can never understand taking off an attacking midfield player like Milner. Reo Coker was never going to get grips with the game it was 100 mph at that point. Just before he came off Milner was sprinting to the corner flag to retrieve a ball back he was defffo up for it. No doubt about it that substitution changed the game. Villa were superb and what i wouldn't give for an Ashley Young playing for City, the guy is so classy. Got to hand it to the young italian rag though it was a fantastic goal.

Pam said:
Na, they don't see it.

Well, they must be fucking blind, Pam. Surely there has to be some checks and balances. I mean if you look at the long term pattern of things - penalties, goals disallowed, added time, Ferguson allowed to say what the fuck he likes whenever he likes, and without even going into the debatable areas of offsides and free kicks etc. It's just blatantly bleedin obvious. Man Utd always, absolutely always, get the big decisions in their favour.

mammutly said:
Pam said:
Na, they don't see it.

Well, they must be fucking blind, Pam. Surely there has to be some checks and balances. I mean if you look at the long term pattern of things - penalties, goals disallowed, added time, Ferguson allowed to say what the fuck he likes whenever he likes, and without even going into the debatable areas of offsides and free kicks etc. It's just blatantly bleedin obvious. Man Utd always, absolutely always, get the big decisions in their favour.

I agree and something needs to be done about it. The refs need to stand up against baconface the spineless idiots.

They pointed out in the first half that the ref had awarded the rags nine penalties in the last 17 games he'd ref'd for
them. Not that I'm bitter.

Taggarts magic watch. I bet he appeared for interview after the game as well. Shithead!

Actually, Villa should have won the game no matter how many Fergie minutes were played. They suddenly started getting deep after they went 2-1 up. They should have ended the game the way they played the first hour of it and there wouldn't have been a problem.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.