6 friggin mins injury time ??????????????????

Re: 6 fuckin mins injury time ??????????????????

To be fair Villa started wasting time with 20 minutes to go,And i felt guilty watching the game but reading the posts i was far from being alone............wont watch em again

There was definitely 2 minutes to be added on for the injury to the villa player. but villa did constantly waste time all second half but 5 was a joke, 3 minutes at the most.

MCFC_Freestyler said:
There was definitely 2 minutes to be added on for the injury to the villa player. but villa did constantly waste time all second half but 5 was a joke, 3 minutes at the most.
In which case they still would have won.

"I agree but then surely its the mentality of putting pressure on to succeed at all costs rather than sitting back with arms folded and thinking well we got a draw jolly good game chaps well done everyone on to the next match we go. That pressure on the refs pays off year in year out and the club has become so riddled with success from top to bottom they dont give a fuck what outsiders think. That tapping of his watch might just have won thm the title what would we all think if that happened to us - we'd be fucking delirious."

Sorry Blue2112...that "pressure" that bacon puts on officials to "comply" with his requests is borne from years of getting away with simple playground bully-boy tactics and gobbing off about who,and whatever he likes... knowing full well that the spineless fkrs that run English football will offer him little or no consequence.Thy're scared shitless of him and he knows it.

And you're wrong-if we EVER became like those cheating,bullying,graceless twats over in stretford I would knock it square on the head.

Sure,I want us to win-but not at ALL costs.

Dubai Blue said:
MCFC_Freestyler said:
In which case they still would have won.

Yeh i know, didn't say it would made a difference, just making out it should of been at least 3 minutes because people on here saying it shouldn't of even been 2

svennis pennis said:
Corruption. Its the only explanation. I hope to god it is blown open soon because it is becoming more and more obvious with every season.

Agreed. I've been telling people for years how I heard a retired referee being interviewed. He went on to say you get looked after in the changing rooms at old trafford better than anywhere else. Make of it what you will.

Not sure if I just interpreted it wrongly through jealous paranoia at the time, or even imagined the whole thing as I can't remember who or where it was.

Words cannot describe how I felt when that last goal went in. I was eating my dinner at the time, and I just wanted to throw it back up. How long will it be until Taggart suffers the agonising death he duely deserves?

NeverSeenATrophy said:
svennis pennis said:
Corruption. Its the only explanation. I hope to god it is blown open soon because it is becoming more and more obvious with every season.

Agreed. I've been telling people for years how I heard a retired referee being interviewed. He went on to say you get looked after in the changing rooms at old trafford than anywhere else. Make of it what you will.

Not sure if I just interpreted it wrongly through jealous paranoia at the time, or even imagined the whole thing as I can't remember who or where it was.
How is that corruption though? Surely it's just common sense to treat the match officials well. There's nothing stopping all the other teams from doing the same thing. If they're just throwing them in a dark broom cupboard with a cold cup of tea then that's their problem. You do everything within your power to give your team the best chance of winning; whether that be by widening/narrowing your pitch, drenching the penalty area in water at half time, or treating the referees to plush surroundings and a nice spread, I'm not really bothered.

Or are people really suggesting that referees are being bribed with cash Italian-style?

Dubai Blue said:
NeverSeenATrophy said:
svennis pennis said:

Agreed. I've been telling people for years how I heard a retired referee being interviewed. He went on to say you get looked after in the changing rooms at old trafford than anywhere else. Make of it what you will.

How is that corruption though? Surely it's just common sense to treat the match officials well. There's nothing stopping all the other teams from doing the same thing. If they're just throwing them in a dark broom cupboard with a cold cup of tea then that's their problem. You do everything within your power to give your team the best chance of winning; whether that be by widening/narrowing your pitch, drenching the penalty area in water at half time, or treating the referees to plush surroundings and a nice spread, I'm not really bothered.

Or are people really suggesting that referees are being bribed with cash Italian-style?

Might have been suggesting envelopes or black socks full of cash, that would be corruption.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.